Explanation of IHR.com
Click-thru Statistics Reports
This Web page provides an FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) for the IHR.com Click-thru Statistics reports.
- What do the report columns mean?
- Why does one of my rows of data contain only a few click-thru's?
- Why does the same listing (e.g. Infertility Clinics) show up as two rows, rather than one row?
- My report isn't properly displaying. How can I fix it?
- Why do my Web server statistics show less traffic from IHR.com than the IHR.com click-thru report shows?
|IHR.com Page||The IHR.com page where your promotional listing is displayed|
|Listing Details||Additional details
about your listing:
|Listing Type||The type of listing,
including, for example:
There are a couple of possible reasons:
- If the listing started mid-month, then you would only
see a partial month of data. The following month's report would contain a complete
month of data.
- Once in a great while, the IHR click-thru statistics pick up an old listing that you may have had on IHR.com. Don't worry, though, you won't be charged for the errant listing.
3. Why does the same listing (e.g. Infertility Clinics in New York) display as two rows, rather than one row?
If the type of listing changed mid-month (e.g. from a Free Trial to a Flat-fee listing) then two rows would display on your report, with each row reflecting the type of listing for that part of the month.
IHR can email the traffic reports in either of the following formats:
- HTML (Web) - This format shows colors, images, or tables with
aligned rows and columns. Most IHR clients receive this format, because
the data is easier to read in this format.
- Text-only - this format shows only text. You will not see colors, images, or tables with aligned rows and columns. A few IHR clients who cannot properly view HTML email, receive this format.
If you received the text version of the traffic report and you want to receive an HTML version, please review How to Display HTML email and then contact IHR to let us know that you want the HTML version.
If you are having trouble viewing your IHR traffic report in HTML format, please review How to Display HTML email.
5. Why do my web server statistics show less traffic from IHR.com than the IHR.com Click-thru Statistics report?
Sometimes a client finds that their web site server statistics show less traffic from IHR.com than the IHR.com Click-thru Statistics report. The typical reasons are the following:
- The target web page was cached in the user's browser or the user's ISP
- The users web browser did not report the "Referrer" (i.e. an IHR.com page) to the target server
- A proxy or cache server asked for the web page
For a detailed explanation, please review Traffic Discrepancies between IHR Click-thru Reports and Your Hosted Web Statistics.
If you notice any discrepancies that you wish to discuss with IHR, feel free
to contact IHR.