IHR Website Development Advantages
1. We've built over 60 fertility websites
We have been building fertility websites
since 1995 for organizations across the United States. You have
assurances that IHR has a solid track record of over 60 completed website projects.
See complete website list.
2. We build websites that rank high in search engines
There are many website developers who can build attractive websites, but have no idea how to build sites that are optimized for search engines (e.g., Google, etc.). We've seen many instances of good-looking sites, that do very poorly in search engines and, therefore, are never -- or rarely -- seen.
You want potential patients to easily find your site on the Internet. To do this, your site needs search engine optimization (SEO). At IHR, we don't see SEO as an afterthought. Rather, we build fertility websites, from the ground up, to rank well in search engines. Period. We know how to do that.
So, feel free to talk with us about how we do this. You don't want to be left
with a website that is rarely visited.
3. We build websites exclusively for fertility organizations
Because of our years of focus on infertility organizations and their websites, we know how the industry works, and we have insight into operations. We know how to create a fertility site that will meet your business goals. Some examples:
- Obtain more egg donors and/or recipients from your site - If
you operate a donor egg program, IHR knows how to build an efficient and
effective donor egg process into your website, so that you can obtain
more egg donors and/or recipients. We build the appropriate forms, the
workflow, and proper design to help you attract more egg donors and
We also have our egg donor database available for you to display your egg donors on your website in an integrated fashion -- in a password protected area .
- Develop compelling content for fertility patients - We understand
what fertility patients are looking for, and what they need. Therefore, can help you
write effective web pages and effectively organize your website.
- Develop website workflow that makes it easier to manage your
practice - We help our clients use
their websites to enhance their fertility practice workflow. For
example, you can have lots of forms online (and if appropriate, in
password protected areas), such as: authorization for release of
information, financial policies, patient registration forms, new patient
4. We provide Advanced Website Services
Many website developers can build decent-looking websites. However, remember that you then you must rely on them every time you want to make the slightest update to your website. Will they be available? How fast will they respond to your request for an emergency update?
With IHR, we build all websites with a content management system which allows you to update your website whenever you wish. If you don't want to make the updates yourself, we can do it for you. Either way, it's all under your control.
Additionally, due to the advanced technology that we employ, you can easily add
features into your website such as: blogs, collaborative authoring, message boards and forums,
polls, podcasting, YouTube videos, membership, newsletter, news feeds,
5. We build professional healthcare websites
If you're considering selecting a website developer, be wary of the following:
- High-end developer - This developer may add lots of entertaining graphics,
but are those graphics appropriate for a healthcare site where
patients need assurance factors, not entertainment. Of the developer
may spend so much time adding graphics that they ignore
the all-important keywords for effective search engine optimization.
- Novice developer - Sure you can hire your brother-in-law
or friend who can build you an inexpensive website, but will that
site convey the professional
image that you need.
- Local developer - There's always a comfort in having face-to-face meetings with a local website developer, but it isn't wise to select a developer solely due to close proximity. "Local" may not give you the high quality fertility website skills you'll need for an effective site. Today, with the Internet, you can hire an Internet specialist anywhere in the country, or the world!
In contrast, IHR has been building professional-quality websites for
fertility practices, for over 15 years. We know how to build these sites
so they meet your practice goals.
6. One vendor for all your website needs
Many fertility practices hire a website developer, and then a hosting company, and then a search engine optimization expert. But in these situations, it's very easy to work to fall between the cracks. One vendor will say that the work (or a problem) is another vendor's responsibility.
With IHR, you won't experience that. You'll deal with one vendor that
effectively integrates website development, website hosting, and website
promotion into one end-to-end
package designed for your needs. There will be a smooth transition from
phase to phase. We cover it all.
7. Additional advantages of using IHR
- We explain your website work in clear, non-technical language.
- Advantages of IHR website Hosting/Promotion Package
Advantages of IHR website promotion