Private Egg Donor Database - Features
Since 2006, IHR has provided Private Donor Databases to allow our clients to display their egg donors on their website.
In December 2016, we launched our latest version (Rel 3) of our Private Donor Database, with the following features. This page is written for a donor program administrator.
As a donor program administrator, you can...
- Set up a header image for your donor database
- Determine the colors of your private database
- Specify the access levels (moderate or restricted)
- Approve or deny a user's group membership, via email templates
- Review the online status of applicant users and approved users
- Expire a recipient
- Edit donor information
- Rank how high a donor will display in your listings
- Display donor photos and videos
- Cut off donor access to update their info, when appropriate (e.g. after you make them live)
- Track each recipient's favorite donors
- Track your recipients' favorite donors
- Communicate directly with donors and recipients inside the donor database
- Track ongoing communication threads with each recipient, about specific donors
- Export key donor data to a CSV file
- Select which filter fields you wanted to display for your private database - e.g. if you didn't collect ACT scores, then you could remove the ACT search filter
- Receive an advisement email when a recipient or donor updates their contact information
- Discontinue using IHR-supplied recipient and donor application forms, if you want to use your own website forms. However, please note that IHR does not recommend this option.
Recipients and donors can...
Set up their own username and password
Complete online application forms... and then the following occurs
within your donor database:
- The donor database will send you a notification email.
- Their form submission data will populate your Private Donor Database.
- You can then approve or deny their applications. You'll have an online record of your actions.
- Search on
up to 24 search fields in the database
- Rate their favorite donors
- Ask for more information about a donor while they are inside the donor
For our Release 3, we've developed three different
- Private Egg Donor Database - this is the donor database you
are now reviewing
- Partner Egg Donor Database
totally new donor database service -
You can use this database to display your
donors as well as your partners'
donors. Our Partner Donor Database offers
lots of exciting business advantages.
- National Egg Donor Database - totally new donor database service - IHR will own and operate this donor database on our website. We will send you prospective donors and recipients.
- Private Egg Donor Database - this is the donor database you are now reviewing
Private Egg Donor Database - Release 3 Enhancements - This
page is primarily written for IHR clients who are currently using
our Private Donor Database, so that they can compare the old donor
database with the new donor databaase.
Instructions for testing our new Private Donor Database - We encourage you to test drive the upcoming Release 3
Private Donor Database.
- IHR Egg Donor
Database Security - IHR uses industry-standard security