IHR Pay Per Click Program
Some of IHR's provider pages are based on Pay Per Click (PPC) charges. The IHR PPC Program operates similar to that of Google Adwords. That is, advertisers pay for each click-thru from an IHR.com page to their website. IHR's PPC program offers numerous advantages over standard PPC search engines.
This page contains the following PPC topics:
- How IHR determines PPC rates
- The reason IHR does not offer discounts on volume purchases of PPC listings
- How payments are made
- Monthly payment caps
- Time frames
- Click-thru traffic measurements
IHR's PPC rates are set between 50% to 75% of the Google AdWords Keyword Planner "Suggested Bids." Occasionally, IHR changes our PPC rates in accordance with current market rates. If IHR plans to raise your PPC rates, you will be notified ahead of time.
Start getting more patients, clients, or egg donors today!
Complete IHR's online Order Form.
If questions, contact IHR
In most markets (e.g. manufacturing and retailing) a purchaser pays less money as their order volume goes up.
However, the Internet advertising industry does not work this way. For example:
- Google does not offer volume discounts to advertisers that
spend lots of money on their PPC advertising. So, IHR works
in a similar way.
- In fact, the opposite rule applies in the world of PPC advertising: advertisers pay higher PPC rates, not lower rates, to receive higher traffic volume. For example, first-tier PPC search engines (e.g. Google or Bing) send substantially more traffic than second-tier search engines. Yet, first-tier search engines charge higher rates for the traffic they send.
Clients will pay IHR on a monthly basis for the click-thru traffic they receive in the previous month. IHR requires credit cards for PPC listings. Here's how it works:
- Client accumulates a month of click-thru traffic.
- About the 9th day of the following month, IHR emails the
previous month's click-thru statistics. IHR will assume
that client concurs with the statistics, unless the client disputes
the statistics within three business days of receiving them.
- About the 13th day of the month, IHR sends an invoice to the client.
- About the 23rd day of the month, IHR posts the charge to the client's credit card on file.
If you're concerned that in any given month your IHR.com listing might generate too many click-thrus (thus stretching your monthly promotion budget), IHR can provide a monthly click-thru payment cap for you. Feel free to contact IHR for details.
- Two months minimum to start a PPC listing, then monthly payments.
- Then, either party can cancel the service with 15 days notice.
- It's IHR's responsibility to send highly qualified click-thru traffic to the client's site.
- It's the client's responsibility to convert that traffic into paying customers.
IHR will track the click-thru traffic to the client's site via IHR's click-thru statistical program. IHR clients may also track the click-thru traffic via their website's statistics program, however, those numbers will not be used as the basis for IHR click-thru charges.
NOTE: Here are some issues if a user clicks twice on your IHR.com PPC link:
- This can create a discrepancy between the IHR click-thru
statistics and your website's statistics program.
- IHR's statistics program counts that as two click-thrus. Similar to Google
and Bing PPC
programs, our statistics program does not count users, it counts click-thrus.
- However, your server might count those two clicks as
only one click, because....The second time the user clicks,
the user's computer would have cached the web page from the
user's first click. This way, on the second click, the
user's browser doesn't have to go out and fetch the page
again from your website. Consequently, your website
statistics package would not know about the user's second
request for that web page, and therefore, the statistics
package would not record the second transaction.