Male Fertility / Male Infertility
This page provides information about male fertility and male infertility, including Proxeed supplements, vasectomy reversal, impotence, semen analysis, sperm aspiration, Varicocele, electroejaculation, and enhancing male fertility.
Preserving male fertility - what you should be aware of
Reversal - Overview
Information about vasectomy reversal, also called vasovasostomy, vasectomy reversal surgery, and microsurgical vasectomy reversal.
- Center for Male Reproduction
Impotence or erectile dysfunction is a very common problem that affects 20 million (1 out of 5) American men. Erectile dysfunction is the result of a single, or more commonly a combination of multiple factors.
- Semen Analysis -
explains reasons for analyzing sperm, and types of tests
- The Options for Sperm
Retrieval - Choosing the Best Technique for You
- Male Infertility and Treatments (including Infertility due to Spinal Cord Injury (PDF) by ASRM
Products for Male Infertility
FertilAid for Men (Fairhaven Health) - Clinically shown to improve
the total number of motile sperm, doctor-designed and RE-recommended.
- ProXeed Plus - a dietary supplement for men
who are ready to optimize their reproductive health
- Conception products - these medical devices used to treat low
sperm count, low sperm motility, hostile vaginal environment, tilted
cervix, and unexplained infertility.
- SpermCheck Fertility Test (Fairhaven Health) - An easy-to-use home fertility test for men. Find out if low sperm count is affecting your fertility from the comfort of your own home. Advertisement