Embryo Donation / Adoption Programs
This web page contains a list of clinics and agencies that offer embryo adoption, embryo donation, embryo storage, and embryo cryopreservation.
California - Northern
Alta Bates In Vitro Fertilization
(San Francisco Bay Area)
Alta Bates IVF Program provides pregnancy initiation with donated frozen embryos on an anonymous, or directed basis, as a novel approach utilizing fresh embryos.
California - Southern
- Snowflakes Embryo Adoption Program (Fullerton)
- The Fertility Center (Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo and Lansing)
- Long Island IVF (Melville)
- Embryos Alive (Cincinnati)
Main Line Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
(Bryn Mawr, Paoli, and West Chester)
Embryos are available for immediate embryo donation to infertile couples who qualify. Anonymously donated cryopreserved embryos were donated by those who’ve completed their families.
- Reproductive Care Center (Sandy)