Promotion on IHR's Male Infertility Websites
If you are a Board Certified or Board Eligible Urologist, you have an opportunity to promote your services on one, or more, of the following three IHR male infertility websites:
The following topics explain how you can promote your services on any of the above websites:
- Requirements to be Listed on IHR's Male Infertility Websites
- Exclusive Geographical Area
- How to Get Listed on one of IHR's Male Infertility Websites
- How to Update Your Listing
- How to Get Additional Vasectomy Reversal Traffic
- Order form
The websites were founded by Michael A. Werner, MD. His practice is in New York and he limits his practice to erectile dysfunction and male infertility. He did his fellowship with Irwin Goldstein.
In February 2005, IHR purchased the three male infertility websites. As part of the purchase agreement with IHR, Dr. Werner graciously agreed to ensure that the medical education information on the websites is up-to-date for the next five years.
Here is some background information about IHR:
- IHR Company
- Promotion Services - explains IHR's full range of promotion services
2. Requirements to be Listed on IHR's Male Infertility Websites
For inclusion on any of the three male infertility websites, a physician must show proven expertise in the field of male infertility, as follows:
- Board Certified / Board Eligible Urologist
- An additional 1-2 years of Fellowship Program training, with
specialization in male infertility
- Performed the following minimum number of surgeries:
- VasectomyReversalSpecialists.com - 200 or more vasectomy reversals
- VaricoceleSpecialists.com - 250 or more varicocele surgeries
Please confirm (e.g. on your CV) your above credentials when you sign up for a male infertility website listing.
- VasectomyReversalSpecialists.com - $25/month (for six-month service periods)
- MaleInfertilitySpecialists.com - $10/month (with VasectomyReversalSpecialists.com listing)
- VaricoceleSpecialists.com - $10/month (with VasectomyReversalSpecialists.com listing)
We also offer volume discounts for VasectomyReversalSpecialists.com.
4. Exclusive Geographical Area
During the entire time that Dr. Werner operated the three male infertility websites, for business reasons, he did not include some doctors who operated near his office in Purchase, NY.
As one of the conditions for IHR to purchase Dr. Werner's websites, he wanted to continue that protocol. IHR agreed to that stipulation, so we agreed to formally create an Exclusive Geographical Area, as follows:
If a doctor has an office within a 40-mile radius of Dr. Werner's office in Purchase (near Port Chester), NY, 10577, then the following applies:
- The doctor may not add listings in Connecticut, New
Jersey, or New York.
- The doctor may add listings in states other than Connecticut, New Jersey, or New York.
5. How to Get Listed on one of IHR's Male Infertility Websites
To get listed on one or more of IHR's three male infertility websites, please complete the IHR Promotion Order Form.
Upon receipt of the order form, IHR will request an email from you containing:
- A Web Address (hyperlink) to your CV on your website.
- A portrait-type photo of you, in electronic format. The dimensions would need to be about 160 (w) x 200 (h) and size of about 13K.
- List of Certifications
- List of Hospital Affiliations
IHR will then add your listing to the IHR website and contact you after your listing is posted.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact IHR.
6. How to Update Your Listing
For any physicians that are currently listed on one of the three IHR male infertility websites, IHR will update your listings as follows:
- For Physicians with Current Paid Service Period - Upon request, IHR will update your bio page, including, for example: update any bio page content, hyperlink to your website, hyperlink to your CV, add or change a photo.
- For Physicians with Current Unpaid Service Period - Some physicians have been listed for free as a professional courtesy or on a trial basis. Over time, IHR will be asking these physicians to pay for the promotional services. Please note that IHR will only update listings of physicians who have a currently paid service period.
7. How to Get Additional Vasectomy Reversal Traffic
IHR can also send you additional vasectomy reversal traffic from our IHR.com Vasectomy Reversal Doctors page. To sign up for a listing on this page, please complete the IHR Promotion Order Form.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to your participation on our
male infertility websites.