Adding Your Detailed 20-Page Donor Questionnaire to the IHR Egg Donor
IHR Hosted Egg Donor Database - Home
Following is a couple of methods to add your detailed 20-page donor
(medical) questionnaire to the IHR Egg Donor Database. Note that there is a
small additional charge for the IHR "donor file
|Prospective Donor Method to
||Workflow and Comments
(includes approximate labor hours in bold)
|1) Handwrite answers on a
- Prospective donor downloads a blank form (PDF or MS Word) from
the Donor Program website, handwrites her answers on the form, and
returns the completed form to the donor program.
- Donor programs then does one of the following with the completed
- scans the form into electronic format
- or retypes the form into electronic format (e.g. an MS Word
- Donor program then converts the file into PDF format, and
uploads the PDF file to the IHR Egg Donor Database.
|2) Enter answers into a PDF form
which contains enterable fields.
- Donor Program converts an existing MS Word questionnaire into a PDF
file with enterable fields. This work does not require a large amount of
technical skill, however, it is very labor intensive because each and
every MS Word field must be converted into a PDF enterable field. You
would need to
purchase a conversion application, such as
Acrobat 9 Standard
- Donor Program uploads the blank PDF form (with enterable fields) to
- Prospective donor downloads the form from the Donor Program website, completes the PDF form by entering information into data
fields, saves the form to their computer, then emails the form to the
- Donor Program then uploads the completed PDF file to the IHR Egg
Donor Database, where recipients can now download the PDF form.